Corwin provides sustained, job-embedded professional learning that supports educators to strengthen the knowledge, skills, dispositions, and practices that have the greatest influence on student growth and achievement.
Kelley KingRequest Availability
Kelley's EdWeek Chat: Strategies for Addressing School Gender Gaps
Watch Kelley's Today Show Segment
- Raising Achievement for Boys
- Teacher Evaluation
- Science of Gender Differences and Brain-Based Strategies for “Gender Friendly” Teaching
- Writing the Playbook: A Game Plan for a Boy-Friendly School: This seminar provides educators with a step-by-step plan for increasing boys' achievement and reducing discipline problems. If you have academic achievement gaps or higher rates of discipline or special education referral rates for boys, it is time to understand the root causes and take action. This seminar is simultaneously heartwarming, humorous and hard-hitting, as participants learn the very nature of boys and are empowered to take immediate action to re-engage those boys that we are being lost to under-achievement and apathy.
What People are Saying
“Relevant research and real world ideas and connections to use in my classroom—as well as at home with my own two children. This was the best workshop/training I’ve been to in twenty years!”
- 3rd Grade Teacher, St. Louis MO
- Visible Learning+ Foundation Series
- Visible Learning+ Impact Series
This is a carousel with related book cards. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.