Join us for a free hour of professional learning to discuss a range of critical issues and gain practical tools and evidence-based strategies.
A Framework for Preparing School Leaders
Presented by Tim Cusack and Vince Bustamante
[Recorded] Date: Monday, April 10, 2023
Duration: 60 minutes
Fewer teacher-leaders and aspiring leaders are stepping into the role of school principal, and this has created a desperate need. The issue is not only whether individuals desire to lead, but rather how we are preparing aspiring leaders to assume the role of principal. This webinar will explore a framework that is designed to better prepare aspiring school leaders for the role of principalship.
This webinar is intended for:
- Assistant principals, principals and aspiring leaders who seek recommendations for leadership development.
- District and systems leaders who oversee leadership development.
This webinar will explore and unpack the 'roots of leadership development' framework:
1. Raising the bar on leadership standards
2. Creating a culture for implementation
3. Planning guided leadership experiences
4. Attaining mastery experiences
In another time zone?
We wish we could bring all of us together at a convenient time. If you're not able to make it, just register and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
This is a carousel with related book cards. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.