Practical knowledge and methods designed to help exceptional students soar!
A Practical Approach to Special Education for Every Teacher: The 13-Book Collection equips educators with practical knowledge and methods that will help them to better engage students in exploring—and achieving—their fullest potential.
Buy all 13 Paperback Books in Slipcase and SAVE 25%-over $64!
The modules cover:
- The Fundamentals of Special Education
- The Legal Foundations of Special Education
- Effective Assessment for Students With Special Needs
- Effective Instruction for Students With Special Needs
- Working With Families and Community Agencies to Support Students With Special Needs
- Public Policy, School Reform, and Special Education
- Teaching Students With Sensory Disabilities
- Teaching Students With Medical, Physical, and Multiple Disabilities
- Teaching Students With Learning Disabilities
- Teaching Students With Communication Disorders
- Teaching Students With Emotional Disturbance
- Teaching Students With Mental Retardation
- Teaching Students With Gifts and Talents