Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
From math, literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, school counseling, and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
BUNDLE: Clarke: The On-Your-Feet Guide to Visible Learning: In-Lesson Feedback: 10 Pack
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781544395227
- Published By: Corwin
- Series: On-Your-Feet-Guides
- Year: 2019
- Page Count: 0
- Publication date: July 30, 2019
This is the 10-pack of the On-Your-Feet Guide to Visible Learning: In-Lesson Feedback.
Everyone knows that feedback works, and yet not everyone does feedback well. It’s especially hard to give feedback during a class session. This helpful guide will help teachers provide on-the-go feedback that:
· Aligns to learning intentions and success criteria
· Is delivered at just the right time
· Matches a learner’s stage of learning (surface, deep, or transfer)
Other Titles in: Teaching Methods & Learning Styles