Why reinvent the wheel? Use these ready-made tools to implement RTI!
Has your Response to Intervention (RTI) initiative gotten off track? Or are you having difficulty getting started? Many educators understand the research and theory behind RTI, but they encounter roadblocks when it comes to setting up a functional RTI team and system. This all-inclusive guide outlines the steps necessary to establish a program that will empower learners and teachers alike. Veteran educator and team leader Cindy Lawrence has compiled forms, checklists, examples, and words of wisdom to streamline your RTI implementation. Lawrence considers the practical challenges that team members face, including how to:
- Set up an effective team, from leader to record keeper
- Set goals based on school assessment scores
- Determine the method for assessing struggling students
- Compile a comprehensive case file to maximize learner development
- Successfully communicate with parents
Online, you'll find The RTI Startup Guide companion website packed with the tools and templates in the book that are ready-to-use and designed specifically to save you time and get your team running smoothly. Take what you already know and apply it today with this treasure-trove of real-life, real-time tools!