What you need to know about teaching…in a nutshell!
The In A Nutshell series brings together vital information to spark educators' thinking about teaching, learning, and student achievement. Designed with the busy teacher in mind, these quick, short books are packed with problem-solving strategies that teachers can immediately use in their classrooms. Each concise volume helps new and veteran teachers deepen their individual practice or work collaboratively with team members to incorporate best practices schoolwide.
Presenting strategies to turn theory into practice, recognized experts Robin J. Fogarty, Brian M. Pete, and others cover topics ranging from brain-compatible learning to differentiation to professional development. The 12-book collection includes:
- inFormative Assessment
- Close the Achievement Gap
- How to Differentiate Learning
- Twelve Brain Principles That Make the Difference
- Nine Best Practices That Make the Difference
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Cooperative Learning
- Multiple Intelligences for Differentiated Learning
- The Hungry Brain
- The Adult Learner
- Data! Dialogue! Decisions!
- A Look at Transfer