1. Students Say, “I Can Do It!”
2. Are Some Approaches Better Than Others?
3. Good Instruction is Always Good Instruction
4. Creating Engaged Students
5. Is Everyone Learning?
6. Everyone Learns
7. Establishing What Is Going to Be Taught
8. Connecting to What Students Already Know
9. These Are the Big Ideas
10. I’ll Work a Problem First
11. This Is Important to Learn
12. Making One Final Check
13. Planning for Success
14. Having Students Work by Themselves
15. Creating Well-Crafted Lessons
16. Looking at All the Components