- Developing and implementing the vision
- Establishing the school culture
- Planning and implementing technology
- Providing professional development
- Reforming the curriculum and instructional practices
- Funding the initiatives
- Collaborating with parents and the community
This book deepens and extends the work begun by the authors' previous book, Leading 21st Century Schools, by presenting strategies, exemplars, and practical advice about specific ways to continue on the journey of successfully leading 21st century schools. This sequel provides practical and evidence-based ideas, strategies, and experiences for moving schools toward their goals of meeting students', communities', and policy makers' expectations for educational systems.