Build an outstanding RTI program for your school—one step at a time!
Discover the eLearning resource that helps your team develop and implement a complete Response to Intervention (RTI) program for grades K-6. You’ll learn how to address today’s standards while meeting the unique needs of your school and students. Created by the National Center for Learning Disabilities’ RTI Action Network, this course guides you through your program’s crucial first year.
Six interactive, hour-long modules offer self-paced learning for you and your colleagues. Exercises and discussion questions will lead you through every phase of planning, launch, and program management. You’ll also gain practical insights through video interviews with experts and classroom footage. This learning experience will enable you to
- Understand the key principles and terminology of RTI
- Prepare and roll-out a building-level implementation plan
- Create tiered interventions that help students to progress
- Evaluate your core-reading instruction program
- Accurately identify and reach students with specific learning disabilities (SLD)
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of your program
Whether you’re ready to refresh an existing RTI program or build a new effort from the ground up, you’ll find strategic guidance and practical tactics that fuel your success.
This course may be taken by individuals as a self-paced, independent study, or by groups of educators as part of a school or district cohort.
For group enrollments, please contact Corwin Sales at (800) 831-6640.