Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
From math, literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, school counseling, and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
Ways to Think About Mathematics Kit
This kit provides staff developers, preservice educators, and math department chairs with all the necessary tools to provide high-quality staff development in secondary mathematics.
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781412910057
- Published By: Corwin
- Year: 2004
- Page Count: 0
- Publication date: October 06, 2004
Ways to Think About Mathematics and the Facilitator's Guide will provide staff developers, perservice educators, and math department chairs with all the necessary tools to provide high-quality staff development in secondary mathematics. The materials were funded by the National Science Foundation and successfully field-tested in a wide variety of professional development and preservice settings.
These guides and the accompanying CD-ROM contain:
- Commentary on the activities
- Pedagogical suggestions (materials sequencing, promoting active participation, adapting to the needs of particular teachers)
- Various solution strategies
- Additional reading and problems tied to content of the main text
- Sample solutions for all problems and discussion questions