Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
From math, literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, school counseling, and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
A Little Guide for Teachers: SEND in School
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781529624700
- Published By: SAGE Publications Ltd
- Series: A Little Guide for Teachers
- Year: 2024
- Page Count: 120
- Publication date: June 14, 2024
New in the Little Guide for Teachers series! This is a short and informative guide to all things SEND from an expert SENDCo and consultant.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day-to-day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
Table of Contents
Introduction – What is SEND?
Main Areas of Need
SEND - over and under representation
Signposts – who to read, where to go, what to use, who to speak to