Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
From math, literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, counseling, and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
Parenting Tough Kids
Formerly published by Peytral Publications
Proven strategies for parents to help youngsters improve memory and organization, complete homework and chores more easily, deal with school bullies, build their emotional resilience, and more!
- Grade Level: PreK-12, Elementary, Secondary
- ISBN: 9781890455064
- Published By: Corwin
- Year: 2007
- Page Count: 160
- Publication date: March 23, 2007
Parenting Tough Kids delivers simple, proven strategies to improve the behavior, organization, learning, and emotional well-being of all children.
Parents will find case studies and practical ideas to help youngsters improve memory and organization, complete homework and chores more easily, deal with school bullies, build emotional resilience, and create healthy friendships.
Table of Contents
About the Author
1. The Challenge of Parenting Tough Kids
2. Family Strategies Worth Considering
3. Improving Memory and Organization
4. Plans to Overcome Typical Home Hotspots
5. Friendships and Bullying
6. Homework Solutions
7. How to Build Your Child's Emotional Resilience