Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
From math, literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, school counseling, and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
BUNDLE: Almarode: The On-Your-Feet Guide to Visible Learning: Assessment-Capable Learners: 10 Pack
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781544385396
- Published By: Corwin
- Series: On-Your-Feet-Guides
- Year: 2019
- Page Count: 0
- Publication date: August 02, 2019
All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
Developing learners who know where they are in their learning, where they’re going, and how to get there—in other words, learners who are assessment-capable—is one of the principal aims of Visible Learning.
Through videos and helpful quick strategies, this On-Your-Feet Guide will help you build learners’ abilities to:
- Create their own learning goals
- Co-construct success criteria
- Seek and give feedback
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate “cheat sheet” to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
Use the On-Your-Feet Guides
- When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
- As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
- To learn how to implement foundational practices
- When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself
Other Titles in: Teaching Methods & Learning Styles