Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, school counseling,
and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts
on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
BUNDLE: Stern: The On-Your-Feet Guide to Learning Transfer 10 Pack
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781544395425
- Published By: Corwin
- Series: On-Your-Feet-Guides
- Year: 2019
- Page Count: 0
- Publication date: August 02, 2019
All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
This is the 10-pack of the On-Your-Feet Guide to Learning Transfer.
The goal of learning is to develop strong thinkers and problem-solvers who can apply what they have learned in the classroom to innovate in the real world. That’s learning transfer. This On Your Feet Guide to Learning Transfer will help you break down the steps needed to implement this important strategy to engage and motivate your students and make your classroom relevant.
This On-Your-Feet-Guide provides
· A step-by-step method for ensuring that Learning Transfer happens in your classroom
· Guidance on how to identify the concepts in learning outcomes
· Examples showing how to write concept questions to help students make their own connections between key concepts
· Prompts to help students apply conceptual relationships to increasingly dissimilar contexts
Full of rich examples and ideas, this guide will make Learning Transfer a successful learning strategy in your classroom!
Other Titles in: Teaching Methods & Learning Styles