Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, school counseling,
and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts
on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
A Little Guide for Teachers: Diversity in Schools
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781529718546
- Published By: Sage UK
- Series: A Little Guide for Teachers
- Year: 2021
- Page Count: 104
- Publication date: January 07, 2021
A Little Guide for Teachers: Diversity in Schools aims to provide starting points for teachers and leaders in creating a curriculum, either across disciplines or within subjects, that is as deep and diverse as their students.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
Table of Contents
Why is Language Important in Creating Diverse Schools?
How Can We Model Respect for Diverse of Identity in Schools?
How Can We Create a Diverse Classroom?
The Diverse Curriculum
Shaping Global Citizens
The Diverse Culture of a School
The Teacher’s Diversity Directory