Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
From math, literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, school counseling, and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
A Little Guide for Teachers: Differentiation and Adaptive Teaching
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781529798333
- Published By: SAGE Publications Ltd
- Series: A Little Guide for Teachers
- Year: 2024
- Page Count: 120
- Publication date: July 14, 2024
A Little Guide for Teachers: Differentiation and Adaptive Teaching seeks to support readers with one of the most challenging parts of teaching. Drawing upon the authors’ extensive teaching and training experience, this book references key research and offers an in-depth discussion on how teachers can meet the needs of each pupil. Offering hints and tips and ideas for the classroom, this book offers effective teaching techniques that can be drawn upon in the classroom.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day-to-day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
Table of Contents
Introduction: What is differentiation and adaptive teaching?
Understanding: adaptive teaching
Teach to the Top
Supporting and Scaffolding
Beyond the classroom
Other Titles in: Education