Toni FaddisRequest Availability
Toni Faddis, EdD, is a Corwin author and full-time professional learning consultant. Toni was previously a bilingual teacher and Reading Recovery specialist in elementary and middle schools, as well as a principal in San Diego. In addition, Toni served as a district central office leader responsible for equity, access, and leadership development throughout the largest elementary school district in California. She holds teaching and administrative services credentials in California and earned her doctoral degree in educational leadership from San Diego State University. Toni also mentors and coaches current and aspiring school leaders in the Educational Leadership Department at San Diego State University. Toni is the co-author of PLC+: A Playbook for Instructional Leaders, Collaborating Through Collective Efficacy Cycles, and The Ethical Line.
- Coaching principals - everything from setting a vision to when they've been reprimanded
- Supporting others with corrective action, working productively with unions, management, operations, etc.
- Leadership development (all levels)
- Large scale district and school improvement efforts
- Coaching cycles
- Language development (students-all levels)
- Teaching struggling adolescent readers
- Opportunities to Learn
- Customizing for the situation at hand
- Close and Critical Reading
- Collective Equity
- How Leadership Works
- Leader Credibility
- Pathway to Student Engagement
- Success Criteria
- Teacher Clarity
- Teaching Reading
- Visible Learning+ Foundation Series
- Visible Learning+ Impact Series
- Visible Learning in Early Childhood
- Visible Learning for Literacy
This is a carousel with related book cards. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.