Eddie Moore Jr.
- Diversity, Privilege and Leadership: Are We Making Any Progress in the 21st Century: This interactive, informational, challenging and energetic session examines and explores issues of diversity, privilege, oppression and leadership across America. We all have an excellent opportunity to be positive role models, powerful decision makers, and effective agents of change, if we have the tools. Are we making any progress?
- America Is Changing: Are You Ready?: This session challenges participants to examine their own biases, behaviors and belief systems. Additionally, they learn how to take action against hatred, bigotry, privilege and oppression. We need more leaders for social justice and equity across America. Do you have the skills and ability to lead?
- White Privilege 101: Getting in on the Conversations: This interactive, informational, challenging and energetic session examines and explores white privilege/oppression and the imperative that those promoting diversity must “get in on the conversations.” Participants will leave with the skills and knowledge necessary to begin addressing issues of white privilege/oppression individually and institutionally.
What Your Colleagues Say
"Dr. Eddie Moore, Jr. was incredibly engaging from beginning to end! He helped us find tools within ourselves and how to critically think in order to continue the conversation with our students, peers, colleagues, and campus community. I look forward to bringing Moore back!”
- Mayzong Lee, Program Coordinator, College of St. Benedict & St. John’s University
“Dr. Eddie Moore Jr. has the ability to connect with children and adults alike, in a way that helps them to understand and appreciate themselves, as well as to embrace the responsibility they have for each other. A passionate speaker committed to social justice, equity, and inclusion, Dr. Moore is exactly the voice we need to hear, a game changer!”
- Barry L. Davis, Middle School Director, Greensboro Day School
“I am proud to call Eddie a colleague in our work to create organizations that are inclusive and excellent for all.”
- Damon A. Williams, PhD Leader, Scholar, Educator
This is a carousel with related book cards. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.