Are you ready to be the change agent your school needs?
Join us at the Annual Visible Learningplus Conference, and you will:
- Network with the greatest minds and biggest stars in education: John Hattie, Michael Fullan, Pedro Noguera, Viviane Robinson, Simon Breakspear, Larry Ainsworth, Gail Thompson, Jim Knight, Tom Guskey, Andrea Honigsfeld, and more!
- Be able to craft your own Visible Learning journey throughout the two days with 68 sessions and 102 speakers addressing John Hattie’s ten mindframes for learning
- Hear directly from educators at schools and districts putting Visible Learning methods into practice and learn how you can do it, too
- Review the big ideas behind Visible Learning and the major factors that influence student learning and stay abreast of new findings from the cutting-edge Visible Learning research
- Make connections between the Visible Learning research and high-effect instructional models in pre-conference sessions addressing Agile Leadership, High-Impact Instruction, Deep Equity, Common Formative Assessment 2.0, Leading Impact Teams, and Visible Learningplus Foundation Day
- Align the right literacy strategies at just the right time, linking the work of heavy-hitters John Hattie, Doug Fisher, and Nancy Frey at the Visible Literacy post-conference Institute