Measure your Impact and Hear from John Hattie himself!
The Visible Learningplus Institute in Vancouver, BC, is a two-day institute with John Hattie and Ainsley Rose, who will introduce you to the core concepts and research of Visible Learning. Attendees will learn to systematically examine effective instructional practice to make the greatest impact on student achievement and learning.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize and implement high effect size instructional strategies and make adjustments to focus on what works best in light of what the research shows
- Discover why a culture of effective feedback is essential in a school and district and learn strategies to make learning visible by giving and receiving effective feedback
- Learn to use the Visible Learningplus framework, share learning intentions, and co-create success criteria for every lesson, giving students the tools they need to recognize success and track their own progress
- Learn how to integrate student voice into planning, evaluating, and developing curriculum
- Learn how to create assessment-capable learners