Jump-start your student-centered practice!
Seasoned school-based coaches know: coaching works best when teacher capacity and student achievement grow together. Student-centered coaching makes all the difference. In this interactive eCourse, you’ll learn from coaches who successfully transitioned to a student-focused approach and chart a personalized action plan you can implement immediately.
Through 11 self-paced modules featuring dynamic videos and practice activities, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge and upgrade your skills as a student-focused practitioner. This eCourse will enable you to:
- Craft a student-centered, standards-based action plan using seven core practices
- Explore methods for launching and scheduling effective coaching cycles that fit your situation and align with your coaching beliefs
- Align learning targets and formative assessments with coaching and student achievement goals
- Practice strategies for co-planning, co-teaching, and strengths-based feedback across coaching conversations
- Explore teacher/coach collaborations and agreements
- Gain insights into partnering with school leadership at all levels through collaborative relationship building and trust
Develop your repertoire of coaching moves for use before, during, and after a lesson to help teachers move students toward mastery of the standards!
—Kia Murray, Instructional Coach