Make every day of your teaching count!
How many times have you wished your teaching degree came with a handbook? Whether you're a new teacher or a veteran looking for inspiring new ideas and insight, best-selling authors Jeffery and Ellen Kottler have crafted a guidebook to help you navigate the milestones, challenges, and decisions that every educator faces.
Packed with stories, strategies, and activities, The Teacher's Journey is all about building meaningful, collaborative relationships with your students and colleagues while nurturing your own passion and commitment to teaching. You'll discover how to:
- Motivate disengaged students through solid interpersonal connections
- Communicate effectively with parents, counselors, and administrators
- Advance your professional growth through increased school and district involvement
- Understand your teaching self more deeply through reflection
- Build a culture of tolerance and respect in the classroom
Although your contact with a student may be as brief as a single year, the impact can be felt across a lifetime. Here's a book to help make that possible!