What if your students’ mobile devices became an instructional asset rather than a distraction? Discover how free, scannable technology can enrich learning while captivating students. Best of all, these technologies are easy to implement within your classroom.
Monica Burns offers user-friendly strategies and tips in this quick-read guide. Get ready to:
• Learn about QR codes and Augmented Reality (AR)
• Reach each student with new, hands-on learning opportunities
• Embrace the ACES Framework for teaching with scannable technologies: Access, Curate, Engage, and Share
• Promote self-directed learning and showcase your students’ creations
• Leverage technology to connect your classroom with families and the community
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a leader in digital learning!
"Burns provides practical ideas for integrating QR and AR in the classroom. As AR and QR continue to play a bigger role in education, this book is a great starting point for teachers to integrate engaging tools and strategies in their classrooms."
Zachary Walker, Professor and Educational Consultant
National Institute of Education, Singapore
"This is a book that you won’t want to put down. I found the suggestions so exciting that I wanted to try them out immediately, and I couldn’t wait to see what valuable prompts for learning the next page would reveal. This easy read is packed with practical applications."
Debra Las, Science Teacher
Rochester Public Schools Rochester, MN