Help all your students feel welcomed, respected, and safe
Imagine creating a K-5 classroom environment that consistently preserves and nurtures your students’ unique identities and cultures! This interactive eCourse will expertly guide you to identify and incorporate research-based practices that build student-teacher rapport for maximum motivation and learning.
Mobile-friendly videos, eBook readings, and reflective activities provide step-by-step mastery of culturally responsive teaching principles that promote cultural connectivity, inviting teaching styles, differentiated instruction, caring and firm classroom management, and more.
Critically examine what you’re already doing well, and learn to confidently:
· Evaluate physically and culturally inviting learning environments
· Identify and affirm your own and your students’ cultural connections and learning styles
· Integrate effective differentiation strategies, student groupings, and engagement techniques for struggling learners and students of color
· Identify factors that affect motivation and learning
· Create a short-term and long-term classroom management plan
This course will empower you to thoughtfully and skillfully reduce or eliminate educational disparities and encourage your students to find their voice and fulfill their unique potential.