"If parents read this book, they'll make it mandatory!"
Barbara A. Duneo, Mediator Coordinator, PTA, Neil Armstrong Elementary School Scranton, PA
Learn to understand conflict and find solutions in a proven step-by-step process. This training course has been developed for educators, students, and parents for easy and quick implementation in elementary or secondary grades.
This comprehensive guide offers everything you need to initiate a peer mediation program in your school:
- A step-by-step implementation guide
- Proven ready-to-use marketing strategies
- Concise training program for administrators, faculty, and students
- Effective program evaluation methods
- Tips for expanding an existing program
In this easy-to-follow format, Gilhooley and Scheuch provide all the tools necessary to create a dynamic program. Included are a sample three-day training agenda, role-playing scripts, sample behavior plans, and ready-to-use training posters.
This strong program will assist educators at all levels in introducing students to the benefits of peer mediation. It's a necessary resource guide for all students.