About the Authors
1. Framework for Thinking Through Quality Questioning: In What Ways Can Quality Questioning Advance Both Student and Teacher Thinking?
2. Frame Quality Questions: What Are the Characteristics of Questions That Engage Students in Thinking and Deep Learning About Content?
3. Strengthen Thinking-to-Learn Behaviors: How Can Teachers and Students Use Quality Questioning to Deepen Thinking and Increase Learning?
4. Use Formative Feedback: How Can Questioning Serve as Formative Assessment and Feedback to Advance Student Learning?
5. Developing Response-Ability: In What Ways Can Teachers Cultivate and Nourish Student Responsibility for Learning?
6. Create a Culture for Thinking: How Can You Use Quality Questioning to Create a Classroom Cultue Where Students and Teacher Work Together to Advance Thinking and Knowing?
Resource A: Processes to Engage Learners in Thinking
Resource B: Sample Tools for Formative Assessment