Facilitator's Guide to Eight Habits of the Heart for Educators
- Clifton L. Taulbert - Building Community Institute, OK
- Douglas E. Decker - Building Community Institute, OK
Leadership | Multimedia Kits & Facilitator's Guides | Teaching Methods & Learning Styles
Revitalize school leaders' sense of purpose and mission with targeted staff development training!
Based on Clifton L. Taulbert's bestseller, Eight Habits of the Heart™ for Educators, this facilitator's guide is the perfect tool for staff developers to use in creating dynamic professional development workshops and training seminars for educators at all levels.
Using Taulbert's moving and inspirational stories, this chapter-by-chapter study guide explores the Eight Habits—nurturing attitude, dependability, responsibility, friendship, brotherhood, high expectations, courage, and hope—and demonstrates how educational leaders can implement them into their own lives and the life of their schools. Workshop leaders will be able to implement meaningful training that includes
- Real-life examples of educators successfully implementing the Eight Habits of the Heart™
- Intentional strategies and application sections to apply each habit in classrooms and schools
- Insightful reflective questions and personal assessments
Highlights for the facilitator include:
- Chapter summaries
- Activities for small or large groups
- Discussion questions and journaling prompts
- Sample workshop agendas for half-day, one-day, or two-day sessions
- A workshop evaluation form
- Blackline masters for overheads handouts
Facilitator's Guide to Eight Habits of the Heart™ for Educators helps you lead inspired professional training focused on Taulbert's time-honored principles that can transform the lives of the teachers, students, administrators, and staff within each school.
See Eight Habits of the Heart™ for Educators