AS ALWAYS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED...
OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Corwin is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality products, and we back every order with an unconditional money-back guarantee. Should you be unhappy with your purchase for any reason, contact the Claims Department at 800-818-7243 x6132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return Policy for Individual Customers
Individuals have thirty (30) days from the date of purchase to return items in saleable condition.
Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. For your protection, we recommend using a traceable shipping method or insured Parcel Post.
Must be returned in saleable condition. Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. For your protection, we recommend using a traceable shipping method or insured Parcel Post.
Digital Access Codes, Software, CD and Video
Returnable only if unopened
- Return Policy for College Stores, Retail Bookstores, Resellers and Wholesalers
- All returned copies must have been purchased from Corwin/SAGE US.
- Returns will be accepted for 12 (twelve) months from the original invoice date.
- Corwin/SAGE will accept up to 20% returns on custom products for each custom order up to 12 months from the invoice date.
- Shortage and/or damage claims must be reported to Corwin/SAGE within 30 days of delivery.
- The original invoice, or documentation with the original invoice number, ISBN, and quantity returned, must accompany all books being returned.
- Credit for eligible returns will be issued at invoiced price.
- Returns must be received in their original new, undamaged, unopened/sealed, and saleable condition. Corwin/SAGE reserves the right to determine saleable condition.
- Shrink-wrapped books, bundles, digital access codes, software, CDs, videos or any other electronic media, are returnable only if unopened.
- Return freight charges are the customer’s responsibility.
- Customers cannot withhold payment due to any pending returns or excess inventory. It is the customer’s responsibility to fulfill outstanding payment obligations according to the Terms and Conditions of your Credit Application/Account (to keep the account in good standing).
Non-returnable items include:
- Products not purchased directly from Corwin/SAGE US.
- Books that have been out of print (OOP) for more than 180 days. Please click here for titles placed OOP in the past six (6) months.
- Products not in their original, unopened, and resalable condition.
- Opened shrink-wrapped books, bundles, digital access codes, software, CDs, videos or any other previously sealed products.
- Books purchased on a non-returnable basis.
- Used books
- Counterfeit books
Corwin/SAGE reserves the right to reduce or suspend ordering and returns privileges for accounts that are:
- In arrears.
- Found to be selling counterfeit Corwin/SAGE products.
- Found to be selling international student editions or other products not available for or legal to sell in the United States.
SAGE Returns Dept.
2500 Conejo Spectrum St
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
General Adoption Review Policies and Information
By completing and returning the adoption review request form, you indicate that you understand titles are available on a complimentary basis, and that you have read and agreed to the adoption review policies. Corwin reserves the right to review and approve all requests. Adoption Review Policies are subject to change without notice. All prices quoted are the publisher's list price in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Complimentary Review Copies
Please note the following policies:
- A minimum annual course enrollment of 15 students is required to receive complimentary review copies.
- Please limit your complimentary copy requests to two titles per course, and a maximum of 10 complimentary review copies per calendar year per faculty member, so that we can continue to publish high quality texts at affordable prices.
- You may request up to four books/copies at one time via the web. Should you need to request more than four books/copies, please call Customer Service at 1-800-233-9936 or email email@example.com.
Should you adopt a Corwin complimentary review title for your course, we ask that you please call Corwin Customer Care at 1-800-233-9936. We will update your customer record to indicate that you have adopted the text and note that the book is a complimentary desk copy for you to keep and use in teaching your course.
Detailed instructions on how to request a Complimentary Review Copy.