All you need to make the shift to STEM a reality!
Now more than ever, educational leaders are encouraged to implement STEM as the foundation for preparing students with the 21st century skills required for college and career readiness. This resource makes the process of shifting to a comprehensive, integrated STEM school or district within reach!
Invaluable case studies featuring current STEM pioneers from across the country model how successful, STEM-centered learning takes place. You’ll find process-specific best practices and strategies to help you:
- Understand, create, and lead the STEM change process
- Transform existing school programs
- Prepare the school community for STEM and plan for STEM integration
- Integrate 21st Century Skills, the arts, and humanities
- Create essential partnerships with business and higher education
Includes step-by-step checklists and visual mapping guides for successfully navigating the STEM change process. Use this groundbreaking resource to systematically implement coherent and integrated STEM instruction that transforms learning and prepares students for the global economy!